Jumat, 27 November 2009

Who am I as a learner 2_siti_shaliha

Who am I as The Learner?
Everyone has a mixture of strengths and preferences. In educational life as a learner, each student has different ways in understanding the lesson. Students have different style to do that. Learning style is the one important aspect in education because it helps students to study efficiently. As with any methodology or tool, use VAK (Visual-Auditory-Kinesthetic) and other learning styles ideas with care and interpretation according to the needs of the situation. The Visual-Auditory-Kinesthetic learning styles model or 'inventory', usually abbreviated to VAK, provides a simple way to explain and understand your own learning style (and learning styles of others). Dr.Georgi Lozano creates this theory of learning style in his book Quantum Learning.
Visual learning style this is involves the use of seen or observed things, including pictures, films etc. Then auditory learning style this is involves the transfer of information through listening: to the spoken word, of self or others, of sounds and noises. The last is kinesthetic learning this is involves physical experience - touching, feeling, doing, and practical hands-on experiences.
As the learners, we should have a style in our study that can make us enjoy it. We must have meaningful skill, keep things lean and light, emotional engagement, connected concept, elaborated example, pragmatic practice and refined reflection to be a good learners. Generally, each of learners has a different style in their study to be a good learner. Sometimes, many learners enjoy their study with learning music; see the pictures etc to remember about their lesson. In my daily activities as the learner, I have my own style in my learning. According to the fact above, I can conclude that I am an auditory learner because everything that has relationship with the auditory makes me easier in understanding the lesson.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar